Why choose Allianz boat and yacht insurance?
Get to know the insurance packages
Swipe to view more
Along with boat and yacht insurance, as supplemental coverage you can arrange:
- insurance for the overland transfer of vessels
- insurance against damage to the propulsion system
- insurance of the passengers’ and crew’s personal belongings (luggage)
- compulsory insurance of passengers in public transport against the consequences of an accident
- voluntary insurance of passengers in public transport against the consequences of an accident.
Do you want to file a claim?
- comprehensive casco coverage or
- complete loss only.
Comprehensive casco coverage – insurance against all damages that can occur due to:
- a marine or a traffic accident (collision, impact, stranding, sinking, capsizing and other)
- storms (including lightning strikes)
- theft of the whole vessel
- breakage of the mast and/or yardarms
- tearing of mobile and immobile riggings
- ill-intentioned actions of third parties
- volcanic eruption.
The vessel is also insured during its normal stay in the harbour or shipyard due to maintenance, servicing or repair work, including pulling out and putting the vessel in the sea in all the cases mentioned. The insurance covers the costs of pulling out and removing the vessel’s wreck or its parts.